Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Good Catch



Summary: Great bag to match your corporate attires. Going for $30 SGD only!

The Story: The moment I saw this bag, I knew it was a good catch! The first thing that came to my mind was, "This bag looks branded!" It is actually from Charles and Keith, which is a good brand but you know what I mean. I got it a few years ago but never got the chance to use it. Why? Well, it's because I never worked in a corporate setting and I imagined myself using this bag in such a workplace. I am currently a preschool teacher and we teachers, don't really do business attires and  hence, I can't match this bag with any of my clothes.

So before it gets old in my wardrobe, I thought, "Wouldn't this be a great first item to sell in my blog?" I wouldn't be helping Mother Earth if I just let this bag go to waste. And this bag certainly shouldn't just go to waste! With it's chic design, it would certainly go well with business attires. This bag has an open top with magnetic snap closures at the center. It can fit A4 sized folders and documents so you don't have to worry with getting your files crumpled and creased. So there... I am finally letting go of this awesome catch so that somebody can appreciate it more for it's function and style.

How to contact me: If you are interested, please feel free to drop me an email at
Do let me know if you have any inquiries and I would be happy to respond to them.

Payment is cash on delivery and item will be delivered to any MRT station that is convenient for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment